We all have that one day when we feel that everything is against us and we all want to indulge in our comfort food - anything chocolate-y!
I remember that CADBURY tv-advertisement where they sing, “Wouldn’t it be nice if the world is Cadbury” where chocolate is literally everything and everywhere. It would be nice, but we will all be losing our teeth for sure.
But with this recipe, I am certain that you can still get your cravings solved without losing any teeth.
This single serving chocolate mug cake is easy to prepare and fun to make!
4TBsp All purpose flour
2TBsp brown sugar
½TBsp Vegetable oil
2Tbsp Dark chocolate minced
¼ tsp Baking powder
Optional: Ice cream on the top or melis
1. Combine all ingredients in a separate bowl or in the cup that
you will use (I used a separate bowl in the video for better presentation)
2. Transfer to a microwable mug. Skip if you are already using the
mug for mixing
3. Set your microwave to the max and put the mug inside
4. Set it for 1 minute and 40 seconds or 2 minutes. Whichever
consistency is better for you.
5. Viola! You mug cake is ready
Here is a follow-through video on how we made our mug cake. You can also add on different flavors that you like.
What do you think about this recipe? Comment any suggestion of what to make next. Hope you like, share and subscribe to our youtube channel as well!
Miss M & Miss K